Our Organic Coconut Flower Syrup comes from the sweet sap that flows from the coconut tree blossom and is evaporated at low temperatures, producing a raw nutrient-rich nectar. It is superior to all other sweeteners for its low-glycemic properties rich in minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
Ingredients: Sustainably harvested evaporated coconut nectar from organically grown coconut trees.
- Low glycemic for weight loss and blood sugar control
- Rich in minerals; potassium and magnesium & micronutrients
- Supports healthy digestion with natural prebiotics
- Organic certified
- Tastes great with a slight caramel flavor
- Low melting point and high burn temperature for greater culinary versatility
- A healthy replacement for baking and desserts!
The glycemic index (GI) of our Coconut Flower Syrup is only a low 35 making it the healthiest sweetener available with a minimal impact on blood sugar. Even raw carrots have a higher GI at 45. As coconut sugar is so high in vitamins, amino acids and minerals such as potassium and magnesium it reduces the bodies requirement for high insulin release as seen with commonly used sugars with a GI of between 55 to 100. Even honey has a much higher GI of between 45 to 60. This low GI is especially important for those concerned with weight maintenance and diabetes as it produces a slow energy release, helping to sustain your body through daily activities without “highs” and “lows.”
Packing: Each glass jar contains 300mls
USDA, EU & JAS Organic Certification by Control Union